Friday, February 15, 2008

Moving and packing

On the one hand, I'm pretty pleased with myself that I'm keeping less than 1/4 of the things I had in my storage space. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure I could probably get rid of more if I took the time and effort. But I just can't care that much! Sure, I could do it, but would the reward really be worth it? Probably not. I'm hoping to find a company that ships by volume, which would mean losing a LOT of stuff would be worthwhile but not losing a little stuff. Perhaps if I sell stuff off rapidly I'll take the time...

It's amazing to realize that if all goes well I won't be back in California for years, if ever. And more amazing to realize that I'm really pleased by that-- a few years ago all I wanted was to live here.

No comments: